Sunday 2 May 2010

Yes, I definitely hate Marmite!

Welcome back. As promised, Just 25 lines or less!

RE: Just over half an hour ago, I tasted marmite for the second time ever, and I am definitely convinced that it will be my last!

This was task 2/25 to raise money for VSO before I go away, and it was fun. Check out the video clip at:



So far, I have raised over £350 for VSO, and I have to say, I think that amount covered that single bite of marmite spread bread. Who says they like marmite again?

WHAT ARE YOUR TASTE BUDS LIKE? Not far from tasting like ear-wax, the yeast extract taste is far from desirable. There is definitely not enough Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 in that 'thing' posing as a healthy spread to tempt me into its destructive arms ever again.

Were it up to me, following the extract should read: 'possible symptoms following consumption include,'
a. uncontrollable contortion of the face in disgust, b. unsatiable need for something sweet to rid your mouth of bitter taste, c. sweating, d. piercing headache, e. possible stomach ache (if untreated vomitting may follow... and so on
I have all of these symptoms. I suppose all can be easily treated by a 2 hour nap, however I have an even beter idea. Instead of treatment, the perfect prophylaxis from the effects of marmite will simply be... NEVER EAT IT AGAIN.

Thanks for Reading,
Banke xoxo

NB: No, I will not be packing marmite in my suitcase when i leave... urgh... i can still taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what you feel...